Tuesday, October 13, 2009

letter 07/14/09

Wow do I have some news for you. As you know today we got transfer calls and I was told I was going to be serving in Medicine Hat (the zone I’m already in) and the President wanted me to accept being a zone leader! Ahhhh - what the heck is he thinking? I'm so excited though I think it will be amazing. Wow so that’s my amazing news for this week. So now seven of the ten missionaries that came out with me are now zone leaders and two are district leaders and one is an AP cool huh? I think it is amazing since there are only twenty zone leaders in the mission but seven are from my transfer. How sweet is that?
Wow do I have some news for you. As you know today we got transfer calls and I was told I was going to be serving in Medicine Hat (the zone I’m already in) and the President wanted me to accept being a zone leader! Ahhhh - what the heck is he thinking? I'm so excited though I think it will be amazing. Wow so that’s my amazing news for this week. So now seven of the ten missionaries that came out with me are now zone leaders and two are district leaders and one is an AP cool huh? I think it is amazing since there are only twenty zone leaders in the mission but seven are from my transfer. How sweet is that.

No comments: