Hello from the greatest place in the world!!!
Let me just say this one thing and then is will start with my letter.
I MISS YOU!!! Ok I’m good now :)
So this week was pretty good. We had a way cool experience finding a new investigator named Momoh. He is from Africa but just moved here from Toronto. But anyways he was the one that found us not the other way around like you would think it would be. we were walking home one night and this van is coming towards us and then it stops and he rolls down the window and says he is Momoh and he has been investigating with the church for a long time in Toronto but has been in Brooks for about a month and has been praying for a way to find missionaries or the church so he could start going again. He was so happy to see us and to know that his prayers were answered. We got into his van and drove to the church so he could see where it is so he would be able to come on Sunday. How cool of a story is that! I think it’s pretty sweet but that’s just me. I think it’s so cool how you can see so many little or big miracles in your everyday life if you have the right outlook and are looking for them.
So I forgot something very special last week and that was wishing my mommy a very happy birthday. Sorry it’s a week late but I still love ya.
Tomorrow is Canada day and we get to go with some members out to Rosemary, a small town we also cover, and spend the day out there. They have mud rallies snow mobile races and a bunch of other cool crazy things. Too bad the fireworks aren't until like 11 or 12 at night when it finally gets dark or else they have an awesome firework show that I would have loved to go to.
So yaw that’s crazy about Ben getting married and Kelsie. Holy cow by the time I get home everyone back in Idaho will be married. Oh well I’m having the time of my life right now so no worries.
Well other than that nothing really exciting is happening. Oh wait, I lied. Yes we got our new mission president today and I emailed him for the first time and it was so weird writing Archibald instead of Priday. Oh well I’m sure ill get used to it. We will be meeting him on Friday in a big conference. So next week I will tell you what I think about him and all that jazz. Well I had better get going but I sure do love you all and hope you are doing great. I miss you and can't wait to see you in a few months.
Love you
Elder Josh Pehrson
P.S.
Working hard with no regrets.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment