Thursday, December 11, 2008
letter 11/12/08
Before I say anything else I just want you to know that I am doing great. I mean what else would you expect from me? Sure I like to get hurt and be in the hospital but only for a little bit. And if bruised kidneys can't keep me from playing football there was no chance taking something out of me was going to keep me from doing the work. So now you know that I am just fine and dandy. It’s been a slow week but now I'm able to go out and actually work so that’s a big plus. I'm still a little sore but doing great. Wow how did people from up in Idaho find out that I had my appendix out already? That is freaking cool about Declo winning at state football. Oh my gosh I’m so excited the mini dome curse has been lifted!!! I really hope they at least get to the championship game that will make Declo history and will be so cool. You will have to let me know how it all ends up. Well I guess I should tell you about my new adventure president was talking about. I am now a district leader and he made it all better by telling me that I would be serving in the heart of downtown Calgary. Now really how sweet is that! going DL and going downtown I’m pretty excited about it but I haven't seen too much of my area yet but now when you get pictures it will not be of downtown off in the distance it will be me in downtown serving in the heart of downtown Calgary. It is pretty cool I must say. And as for DL I’m shocked but excited about it. It’s really cool that president has that trust in me. and something that ill tell you that I think is really cool but while I was in the mission home I got to talk to president and I found out that everyone that came out with me is either a district leader or a zone leader minus one because he went home but all of us that are still serving are in leadership in the mission. That’s 10 missionaries that all came out together and have only been out for 10 months. He told me that that does not happen very often and he really loves our transfer. So that’s cool. My new comp is good he is a little different but way funny. He is 6 foot 6 inches tall but wouldn't harm a fly he is pretty cool. He is from sandy Utah so this is my second Utah comp so far but I have a feeling I’m going to be serving with a lot more. Well I had better get running as well since I have two weeks worth of emails to reply to. I love you all so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment