Thursday, December 11, 2008

letter 11/19/08

How is everyone? I am teaching this guy and the cool thing is he is getting baptized on the 29th of November. That will be really cool. That will make baptism number 4 but only one that I've been a big part in teaching so I really hope I get that chance to teach someone like that again. But it’s hard to do that when you get moved around so often so that’s a little bit of a struggle but its ok I still love it.
GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!!! MY 11 MONTHS MARK!! I have been on my mission for almost a year. That is so crazy it has been going so fast for me. Has it gone fast for you?
So I’m feeling fantastic and getting better every day so I look forward to being up to 100% really soon.
I looked it up today and Declo beat Nampa Christian last weekend so for the first time in school history Declo will be playing for the state championship in football. I really hope that they get it that would be so awesome but then it makes me wonder how well we would have done if we played in 2A while I was in high school but oh well I guess I can't do anything about it but its kind of cool to think about.
So I got a package this week from the Springdale 2nd ward. It had letters and pictures and treats from the families in the neighborhood so that was really cool and it made me miss them a lot.
Well I had better get going. Take care and be safe. I love you

No comments: