Thursday, December 11, 2008

letter 11/26/08

Well to start things off I took a peak at the write up and some pictures of Declo and I was so sad to see that they lost by one point in overtime. But at the same time I was so happy to see them go I really think they deserved it. Especially Coach Kidd and Coach Lewis. They have had some great football teams in the past and never had a chance to go to the big game. I think I would have done anything to have played in that game on Saturday and I wouldn't have cared (well maybe just a little) if we lost by a million just to get that chance and to play on the smurf turf would have been amazing.
I am feeling fantastic and I think I’m back up to 100%. I have not gone back for my checkup yet but I want to just to make sure that everything is healing the way the doctor wants it to.
So the stampeeders won the grey cup and there has been partying all weekend long and this week. It has been pretty funny to watch. Last week we had a general authority come and do a mission tour and he told us to double our baptisms for the month of Nov. and Dec. so that means the mission would get 86 baptisms if we did that and so we have been working really hard and we have a baptism coming up this Saturday which is so cool. I am so excited, and then last night we set up two more baptism dates for the 14th of December so we will really be having a white Christmas. It will be amazing!
Wow I’m excited for the mail. I have been hitting a pretty dry spell for a bit but that’s ok. I did get some get well cards from people in the Ward.
Ok just think one year from now we will be making plans for when I come home. Ha-ha wow ya that was not trunky at all...
So here's a cool thing do you remember the Tagg's? They came down and visited when I was in Calgary last. Well they ended up moving and guess who is in my ward now?? Them! How cool is that. She is very pregnant right now and so they will be having a fun Christmas with a new baby on the way.
Well I think that’s all of the new stuff happening up here so I will let you go but I love you so so much and can't wait to hear from you next week.

No comments: