Well first thing I think I should say is... I'M BACK!!!
I guess it has been a long time since you have heard from me. Sorry about that but work has been very busy as you will read. I think an explanation of why I haven't been myself is needed. My comp has come from a family that doesn’t support what he is doing. When we would go to email, he had very few to write to and what little communications he got were not very good. Much of what he got was family telling him what a big mistake he was making and that really hurt him. He would have to sit there why I could write those that supported me. He had almost no support while I had a lot of support. As I would write, I would look over at him and he would be very sad and to see the look on his face just tore me up and so to help that situation I stopped emailing you. I decided that the way I could help to support him was to spend less time on the computer and more time out doing things with him on our p-day. My intentions were not to hurt you but to make my comp not hurt as much. Now listen closely. DON'T CHANGE THE WAY YOU ARE WRITING ME I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING GOOD OR BAD.
So enough of all that. I will tell you about the last little while. I can't believe I would ever be saying this but I know a few of the days we have been warmer up here in Calgary than you have been down in Las Vegas. I know crazy huh? We have had two Chinooks right in a row and we've had temps that are in the 50's and have not had a day below freezing in well over a week but that is going to change since tomorrow is going to be -8. A lot of the snow has melted but not all of it. We actually had quite a lot and from what the forecast says we will be getting a little more tomorrow and that’s when the warm spell is going to stop but it’s been way nice anyways.
Because of the amazing weather we have been walking around a lot and talking to people. Yesterday I had one of the best days of my mission. We went down town and rode the train and walked around and handed out 14 Book of Mormons and ended up getting 19 lessons total for the day. It was amazing and the funny thing is, we are to get 20 lessons a week and we almost got that in one day! Cool huh? Can you believe that? Because I can't and I'm the one who it happened to. We are still teaching a few people and I think if I stay one more transfer I might get to see one of them get baptized so that would be way cool. It’s crazy that we have a new President of the United States. I really hope he has some good things in mind to help out the country and economy. Do you think he will make a turn around?
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment