Dear Friends and Family:
Well nothing really exciting has been happening up here other than missionary work. But we are still getting ready for our baptism in just over a week, I am so excited.
I will be sending a few pictures soon. You would be so proud of me. As you might know, I do not like snakes? Well one of our members has like three of them so one night we decided to go over there and each take pictures of us holding them. It was not very fun but I smiled so you might like them.
It is starting to really warm up during the day up here but we are still in our suit coats. We have to wear them until it gets to 25 degrees Celsius then can we take them off. Let me tell you, when your body has gotten used to cold weather, when it gets just a little warm it is freaking hot and we have to wear a suit coat but oh well I think I will live. Those of you who are going on the trek are so freaking lucky. I wish I could go again but it's ok I am doing my own trek. I really hope you have a good experience with it and you will have to tell me how it goes. Hope all is well, I love you all. Please write.
Elder Joshua Pehrson
Well nothing really exciting has been happening up here other than missionary work. But we are still getting ready for our baptism in just over a week, I am so excited.
I will be sending a few pictures soon. You would be so proud of me. As you might know, I do not like snakes? Well one of our members has like three of them so one night we decided to go over there and each take pictures of us holding them. It was not very fun but I smiled so you might like them.
It is starting to really warm up during the day up here but we are still in our suit coats. We have to wear them until it gets to 25 degrees Celsius then can we take them off. Let me tell you, when your body has gotten used to cold weather, when it gets just a little warm it is freaking hot and we have to wear a suit coat but oh well I think I will live. Those of you who are going on the trek are so freaking lucky. I wish I could go again but it's ok I am doing my own trek. I really hope you have a good experience with it and you will have to tell me how it goes. Hope all is well, I love you all. Please write.



No comments:
Post a Comment