Thursday, April 10, 2008

04/09/08

Well I am in my new area and wow let me tell you it is a huge change from Calgary. The place I am in right now is smaller than Burley is and part of my area is on an Indian reserve so it will be a little bit of a change. We are not allowed to go proselyting, so all we really do is service and less active work.
I totally forgot to tell you and mom some amazing news, but I got a letter from Skye and she told Jordan Liljenquist my friend in Idaho who I went with the missionaries and helped to convert, received his call and is going to Budapest Hungary. I am so excited for him I think it is so awesome that he has chosen to go on a mission. He will do amazing.
I am really close to the B.C. border and guess what the best part of where I am serving is? Head Smashed In Buffalo Jump is in my zone and so I am going to get pictures and send them home to you.

No comments: