Tuesday, June 9, 2009

letter 05/13/09

Oh man I loved mothers day so much I couldn't stand it. it was so much fun to talk to everyone it was for sure the best phone calls i have had on my mission they were great.
I really don't know what to really write it seems like I told you most of what I wanted to and nothing exciting has happened in a day so... well I did have interviews and I got so caught up with talking to him about how concerned I am for the family of 5 that I didn't even bring up wanting to go back to DL but oh well if it happens it happens if not oh well I'm still a missionary right?
So last night we stayed with the missionaries from Taber and we stayed up till like 1 in the morning playing phase 10 and oh my gosh I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my whole life it was great. but now I'm a little tired but good thing its pday today:)
There is one person I was going to tell you about that I forgot to on the phone but her name is Crazy Ray. she is a member down in medicine hat that we go see every time we have meetings and oh my gosh she is so funny, but the real reason we go is because she has a sort of gift and the closest thing I can describe to what she has is almost like fortune telling and being able to see into your future and tell you things about yourself that only you know. Its pretty crazy and at first I didn't believe that it was true but then she said something from my patriarchal blessing and she said it almost word for word. At that point I really believed it was kinda cool. She also tells us about our guardian angels and apparentlyIi have an older guy that she says looks something like a cowboy. When she said that i thought of grandpa mark and so I asked if a guardian angel could still be living and she said yes but it doesn't happen very often. So who knows but I thought it was cool. Oh and if all this is sounding really creepy don't worry she is one of the most spiritual people I have ever met and she is a convert and has a freaking amazing testimony. She just says that it is a gift that god gave her and if she abuses it god takes it away and soIi don't think its anything bad but if you ever come up here to tour my mission we have to go see Crazy Ray. Oh and if you call her anything other than Crazy Ray she will get mad at you. she is way funny.
well I think that's all I have for today but I'm sure I will have more stuff to write about next week so for now good bye and I love you and i loved being able to talk to you on mothers day it was awesome. IT was so hard to finally hang up the phone but hey just think next time you talk to me it will be in person and not over a phone. :) :)
i love you
josh
P.S. working hard with no regrets

No comments: