I am sorry this is a day late. We had our zone conference yesterday and so today is our p-day. Zone conference was great. Training is a lot of fun but it’s also a bit of a challenge at times. I love my little greenie he is a way fun kid we have a lot of fun together and I think that I have only gotten along with one other missionary this well and that was my trainer so I hope I'm making a good impression on him and he likes me like I like him.
We are teaching two people that are promising right now the lady with the dog that I really like and shared strawberries with and another young girl and both are good investigators and I can see them joining in the very near future. We just need to keep up the contact with them and teaching them as much as possible. It is so much fun to get into a teaching appointment and to feel the spirit just putting words into your mouth and all you do is start talking and words just start coming out it is really amazing I love the feelings I get when I testify to people about the gospel.
The most memorable time on my mission has to be when I taught my very first convert up in Calgary. I look back on those times a lot and realize how special it was and the spirit was so amazing every time we went. That is probably the best time of my mission as far as teaching goes. I love all the new friends I have made since I have been out as well including missionaries and members. I hope I get to stay in a place longer than three months so I can get to know members a little better but if not, oh well.
It is so sad about President Mendenhall from back in Idaho passing away. I can't imagine how his son Spencer could be handling that out in the mission field, he should actually be really close to coming home I think. But if he is out in the field he will be closer to his dad than probably anyone else in his family. What a strong guy.
I love it when I get mail from people; I look forward to hearing from those that write. Tell everyone that I love them and can't wait to hear from them. Oh I almost forgot yes I got letters from the primary and I started a letter for them yesterday that I will be sending.
I love you all so much. Thank you for everything you do for me.
We are teaching two people that are promising right now the lady with the dog that I really like and shared strawberries with and another young girl and both are good investigators and I can see them joining in the very near future. We just need to keep up the contact with them and teaching them as much as possible. It is so much fun to get into a teaching appointment and to feel the spirit just putting words into your mouth and all you do is start talking and words just start coming out it is really amazing I love the feelings I get when I testify to people about the gospel.
The most memorable time on my mission has to be when I taught my very first convert up in Calgary. I look back on those times a lot and realize how special it was and the spirit was so amazing every time we went. That is probably the best time of my mission as far as teaching goes. I love all the new friends I have made since I have been out as well including missionaries and members. I hope I get to stay in a place longer than three months so I can get to know members a little better but if not, oh well.
It is so sad about President Mendenhall from back in Idaho passing away. I can't imagine how his son Spencer could be handling that out in the mission field, he should actually be really close to coming home I think. But if he is out in the field he will be closer to his dad than probably anyone else in his family. What a strong guy.
I love it when I get mail from people; I look forward to hearing from those that write. Tell everyone that I love them and can't wait to hear from them. Oh I almost forgot yes I got letters from the primary and I started a letter for them yesterday that I will be sending.
I love you all so much. Thank you for everything you do for me.



No comments:
Post a Comment