Friday, June 13, 2008

letter 05/14/08

Dear Friends and Family:
It was so great to call home on Sunday. I have been doing great since then and have been thinking a little bit more about home and things but it will be ok I don't think about it so much to where I don't get any work done but its more than usual this past week. Gas in Canada is a lot more than down there wow!!!! It’s like $1.20 a Liter that is so crazy wow I am glad we don’t have to pay for gas out of our own pocket. I think that is so cool about the two Mormons on American idol. The members we have been living with while in Pincher Creek have been watching it and one night she said for us to come upstairs and she had it on and she wanted to point out who they were and all that fun stuff. It was kind of funny but a lot of the members we have been seeing have been telling us about the Mormons on American idol and how well they were doing. Well I had better be going and I love you all so much and I will talk to you next week on Tuesday as it is transfer day. Please tell every one for the next week to write using the mission home address as there is a chance they may be closing this area as it is quite slow. If they write to this address, I may not get the letters.Love your Idaho/Nevada Missionary, Elder Joshua Pehrson

No comments: