Tuesday, May 13, 2008
04/16/08 Letter
My new area it is pretty small but so beautiful oh I love it here. My new place I am in right now is actually known as the windiest city in all of North America. The work in Pincher Creek is pretty slow but it’s still a fun experience. To try and tell you how slow this place really is, this last week my new comp and I handed out 5 Books of Mormon and that was a weekly record for Pincher Creek. In Calgary where I was just serving we would hand out 5-8 books a day so it's a little different and I have been trying to get used to it but it might take a little time but I still do like this place. I have some really good news but it’s not as good as the time before when I got to tell you this but we are going to have a baptism this month or the first of next month. This will be the first convert baptism since January 2006. Wow I just counted it up and I will hit my four month mark on this Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment