
We had another cold couple of days this week where it was below -40 but it is warming up and has been like + 2 and 4 the last few days so that’s really helping out. Our cars were actually grounded for today because of the snow and cold so I don’t have much time to write today. Everything we need to do on our P-day will have to be done on foot. I have been trying my hardest to keep exercising but I don’t do it every day but I’m still staying in pretty good shape so far. I’m almost back up to weighing 170 pounds but all my clothes are still fitting fine so I’m not too worried. The food here has been really good as you can probably tell by me gaining weight already. I’m very sad to say that there is no Panda Express in Canada. The only places I have really seen and been able to go eat is like
McDonalds and A and W, so not a lot of choices. Yes I have been cooking for myself for two out of the three meals and I’m not the best at it yet but I’m getting better. Well I hope I have answered some questions you might have.
No comments:
Post a Comment